These Combat Double Hooks (sometimes called “Tiger Hooks” or “Tiger Head Hook Swords”) are traditional Northern kung fu weapons that have been gaining in popularity. Not only are they granted great distinction because of their outlandish – though distinctly attractive – appearance, but also because of their great inventiveness and utility.
* Unlike other weapons, most of which have only one or two striking surfaces, the Double Hooks can be used at a variety of ranges in a multitude of ways. The dagger-blades and the crescent moon guards can be used for slashing and stabbing at close range.
* The blades and hooks can cut, penetrate, and even catch enemy weapons (or the enemy) at medium range. And the swords can be hooked together and lashed out for great, sweeping cuts at long range. These double hooks are made of stiff stainless steel.
- Approximate Blade Length: 26 in.
- Approximate Total Length: 39.5 in.
- Approximate Width (at widest point): 6.5 in.
- Approximate Dagger Length (spike below handle): 7.5 in.
- Approximate Weight (per sword): 2.6 lbs.
- Unsharpened blade, Unsharped point