Miao Dao -Circular Guard Sword:
* This sword is very similar to the Tai Chi dao, but it is much larger.
* Miao is both a remote location in China and an Ethnic group of people known for their exotic weapons.
* The blade on this sword is made of cold-rolled, chrome plated steel.
* It is crafted with a spine to increase it's rigidity. The fittings are constructed of brass, with a circular, cupped hilt and lacquered wood handle and scabbard.
* Approx. Blade Length: 40 in; Handle 15 in., Approx. Total Length: 56 1/2 in. -Approx. Weight: 2.5 lbs.