This Traditional Double Handed Head Chopper also known as the Da Dao is a fighting weapon whose properties closely modeled after the common machete, often associated with town militias and other untrained forces.
* This authentic weapon’s blade is made out of high carbon steel which makes it easy to hone a sharp edge.
* The Da Dao's blade has a slight edge with a polished satin finish. The guard is brass with the beautiful plum flower design.
* The solid steel handle and the pommel is hand wrapped with a black soft cloth.
* The blade spine starting near guard is a little of a 1/4" thick slightly tapering to 1/8 in..
* Although the original double handed head chopper had no scabbard, a free simple carrying case with shoulder strap is provided for blade protection and ease of transportation.
* Approximate: Overall length: 42 in. L; Blade: 28 in. Long x 5 1/4 in. at widest point; Weight: 4.3 lbs.